Wednesday 13 October 2010

sO TecHNiCaL

After much procrastination i have decided to give blogging a go. Everything is becoming increasingly technical and however hard I've tried to resist it, i think it may be time to start giving in. Only a wee bit though and this blog is the 1st step to taking me into the 21st Century! 
I intend to use this blog to show off pretty things I've found and some of my own work, neither of which will be of the technical variety i shouldn't think. Or maybe i might just surprise myself!
Talking of technical...this is a website my younger sister made for my mums jewellery boutique!  http://www.iloveboho.co.uk/  Its an lovely, artistic website that totally captures what Boho is about and whats more is she taught herself completely on her own how to make it. Oh how jealous i am...



No comments:

Post a Comment